You face big challenges every single day. Between delays on construction projects and increasing demands from workloads, budgets, and clients, it’s never been more important to stay competitive on job bids this year.
Join us and guest speakers from Legrand for their top productivity hacks that'll help you get the job done faster. Whether that's reducing risk, accelerating project timelines, addressing labor skill issues or improving safety.
Day: August 11, 2021
Time: 11:00-11:45am or 2:00-2:45pm (MST). Register by selecting the time below.
Guest Speakers: Neil Sutton, P.Eng, Business Development Manager from EWS Legrand Canada, and Jon Munteanu, Regional Manager Commercial Interiors from EWS Western Canada Connectrac will share their time-saving solutions that'll help you be more profitable this year.
What You'll Take Away
- Learn how prefabricated branch circuit assemblies can help you boost circuit wire rough-ins by 200%.
- Learn how to quickly add connectivity or change power locations in a snap using the Connectrac flex raceway system for custom applications requiring more than one circuit of service.
- Learn about the new Grab and Go Express Kits for single circuit and data applications all in stock at Gescan.
- Learn how to install basket tray faster, turning hours into minutes.
- Learn about outdoor ground boxes, and
- The newly redesigned RFBA floor boxes from Legrand with only 8 plates that significantly consolidates SKU's.