The Pico® wireless remote is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron® wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no
external power or communication wiring.
• Provides control for the following:
– Energi Savr NodeTM systems programmed with handheld App, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– ViveTM systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless® controls
· PowPak® relay module, CCO module, and 0–10 V- (EcoSystem® module not available)
– GRAFIK Eye® QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks® QS wireless systems
– RadioRA® 2 systems
– Serena® RF remote control shades
– Sivoia® QS wireless systems
– Caséta® Wireless controls
– Quantum® systems1, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– myRoom® prime and plus systems
• Custom engraving options.
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– Table-top control (table-top pedestal sold separately)
• Utilizes Lutron® reliable Clear Connect® RF technology.
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 10 year battery life2 (one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of shades, drapes, or lighting devices within a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight.