Ipex - SCEJBXH161610 - 16"x16"x10" Scepter JBox Hinged Cover Junction Box
Tested to perform in tough environments, the Scepter JBox Hinged Cover junction box has added features to make this the easiest box to use – no matter the situation.
The new Hinged Cover opens up to 214° and are removable for complete and easy access to control devices and instrumentation. The Scepter JBox Hinged Cover is NEMA 3R and 4X rated, ideally suited for indoor and outdoor industrial, MRO and OEM applications, and in wash-down environments. It is 100% nonmetallic and includes all the features that users have come to appreciate in the Scepter JBox.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• The new Hinged Cover opens over 214º for complete access to installed boxes
• Removable for easy mounting of devices in cover
• Features quarter-turn fasteners that are hand-close and tool-assist to open
• Use a tie-wrap, bolt or padlock for added security
• Injection molded and Extruded gaskets permanently fixed to the cover – no installation required
• Neoprene gasket material creates a 4X rated enclosure
• Easily mount devices in the flat & unobstructed cover
MOLDED MOUNTING FEET
• No loose parts & positioned on the corners
• Provide an easy reference for drilling conduit entry holes
MOLDED PANEL MOUNTS
• Standoffs are molded-in to accept back panels plus DIN rails
• Designed to fit sizes 6" to 16"
• Made of 14 gauge carbon steel
• White epoxy powder-coated finish
• Easy to cut and drill to mount devices
|Length||16 Inch||Specification||Detailed Specifications|