Appleton - APPC150A - 1-1/2" Form 85 Type C Aluminum Unilet Conduit Outlet Body
- Serve as pulling fittings.
- Make bends in conduit system.
- Provide openings for splicing.
- Connect and change direction of conduit runs.
- Allow connections for branch runs.
- Permit access to conductors for maintenance.
- Roomy interiors: more wiring space.
- Smooth, rounded integral bushings in hubs protect conductor insulation.
- Accurately tapped, tapered threads for tight, rigid joints and excellent ground continuity.
- Form 85 copperfree aluminum Unilets are lightweight, selfoxidizing, self-renewing and offer a high corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight aluminum facilitates shipping, handling and installing.
- Sizes with flat-back design ideal where fitting is mounted flat against surface.
- 1/2" to 3" blank covers are domed for extra wiring space.
|Special Features||Epoxy Powder Coated|
|Certifications||UL listed, CSA certified|
|Application(how its used)||For use with Rigid Steel, Rigid Aluminum, IMC, and EMT Conduit.|
|Material||Copperfree (max. 4/10 of 1%) Aluminum||Specification||Detailed Specifications|