Appleton - L47 - 1-1/4" FM7 Type L Grayloy-Iron Unilet Conduit Body
Appleton FM7 Conduit Outlet Bodies are used to connect and change direction of conduit runs. In addition to making bends in a conduit system, they allow connections for branch runs. These conduit bodies serve as pulling fittings and permit access to conductors for splicing and maintenance.
- Serve as pulling fittings.
- Make bends in conduit system.
- Provide openings for splicing.
- Connect and change direction of conduit runs.
- Allow connections for branch runs.
- Permit access to conductors for maintenance.
|Material||Neoprene Gasket, Stainless Steel Cover Screw, Electro Zinc Plated Dichromate Epoxy Powder Coated Gray Iron Alloy Body|
|Diameter||31.75 in||Specification||Detailed Specifications|