Appleton - ECC755RH-C - 3/4" 0.375"-0.5" 20Amp 480V ECC Factory Sealed Portable Cord Connector
The ECC 20 Amp factory sealed portable cord connector is both explosionproof and dust-ignitionproof. Constructed of epoxy powder coated copperfree aluminum, this durable connector is generally used for equipment that requires limited or short range mobility.
• Connects portable cord to explosionproof fixed enclosure.
• For use with No. 18 thru 12 AWG 3-Conductor Type S or SO cord.
• Furnished with 90 °C wire leads.
• 12” leads of #12 stranded wire are furnished for connection to wiring or equipment within the explosion-proof housing.
• Copperfree (4/10 of 1% max.) aluminum.
• Epoxy powder coat.
NEC/CEC Certifications and Compliances
• UL Standard: UL1203
• UL Listed: E10444
• CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 25, C22.2 No. 30, C22.2 No. 182.1
• CSA Certifi ed: 038644, 087428
|Certifications||UL Listed: E10444|
|Application(how its used)||Connects portable cord to explosionproof fixed enclosure|
|Material||Copperfree (4/10 of 1% max.) aluminum.|