Pass & Seymour - 2085-I - 20Amp 125V NEMA 5-20R Specification Grade Dead Front GFCI, Ivory
From the innovator of the product category, comes a full range of Pass & Seymour GFCI receptacles to enhance safety, shorten installation times and increase productivity on the jobsite. With high-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction, our spec-grade GFCI are the most durable GFCI available. Also features patented SafeLock™ Protection—if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirements; survives 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles. FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596). Trip indicator light (red LED).
• Side or internal screw-pressure-plate back wire with #10 – #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire. Two back wire holes per terminal. GFCIs with Auto-Ground assure a positive ground to metal box.
• Ground screw has a back wire clamp for easy installation. - 1/4" thinner than competitors’ GFCIs; leaves more room for wires in the box.
• Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation.
• Extra-long strap. Button colors match the device face. Dual-direction test and reset buttons. Class A rated GFCI. Supplied with matching TP26 nylon wall plate. Tri-drive screws.
• 10kA short circuit rating.
|Certifications||CSA certified, UL listed|