Pass & Seymour - 2095-TRW - 20Amp 125V Specification Grade Tamper-Resistant Duplex GFCI Receptacle, White
From the innovator of the product category, comes a full range of Pass & Seymour GFCI receptacles to enhance safety, shorten installation times and increase productivity on the jobsite. With high-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction, our spec-grade GFCI are the most durable GFCI available. Also features patented SafeLock™ Protection—if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Stylish rounded corners match Signature wall plates and devices. • Tamper-resistant models have dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects.
• Sealed nightlight with high impact-resistant Lexan® lens prevents tampering.
• Nightlight uses cooler LED illumination.
• Energy-efficient LED has average 20-year life expectancy, eliminating bulb replacement.
• Photocell turns nightlight ON in dark, OFF in daylight. SafeLock™ Protection: if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to receptacle is disconnected.
• FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596).
• Trip indicator light (red LED).
• Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
• Exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirements; survives 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles.
• Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation.
• High-impact-resistant thermoplastic construction.
• Zinc-plated steel mounting strap.
• Button colors match the device face.
• Dual-direction test and reset buttons.
• Class A rated GFCI.
• Tri-drive screws.
• 10kA short circuit rating.
|Certifications||C UL Listed|