radiant - 2097-W - 20Amp 125V NEMA 5-20R radiant® Spec-Grade Self-Test Duplex GFCI, White
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Part of the radiant® collection.
- Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to - protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Thinner than competitors' GFCI Receptacles: leaves more room for wires in the box.
- Auto-Ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box.
- Meets 2015 UL requirements.
- Feed-thru wiring configuration allows GFCI to protect downstream receptacles.
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
- Exceeds UL 943 voltage surge requirements; survives 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles.
- FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596).
- Trip indicator light (red LED)
- Side or internal screw-pressure-plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire.
- Two back-wire holes per terminal.
- Ground screw has back-wire clamp for easy installation.
- 10kA short circuit rating.
- Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation.
- High-impact-resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Extra-long strap.
- Button colors match the device face.
- Dual-direction test and reset buttons.
- Class A rated GFCI.
- Supplied with matching TP wall plate.
- Supply Voltage: 125VAC, 60 Hz
- Supply Voltage Range: 102-132 VAC
- Trip Threshold: 5 +/- 1 m
- Trip Time: 0.025 sec., nominal per UL Standard
- 20 Amp feed-thru capacity