radiant - RH703-PTUW - 120V 1-Pole/3-Way radiant™ Tru-Universal Dimmer, White
The radiant® collection is a step up from the standard with simple, classic options in wiring devices, home automation controls and screwless wall plates that complement today's homes.
Ideal for typical residential and light commercial applications, the Tru-Universal Dimmer is the simple solution to all your dimming challenges. It works with every dimmable lamp, load, and fixture (except 0-10V loads).
radiant® Screwless Wall Plate not included.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- LEED Contribution: Yes
- Self-calibration feature allows you to select lamp type, which then automatically sets the minimum voltage for that lamp, eliminating flicker and poor performance.
- Works with virtually any dimmable lamp and load on typical residential and light commercial wiring (with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers).
- Convenient operation—combines ON/OFF paddle switch with separate slider for dimming control.
- Wider slide controller for easier dimming operation.
- Preset, single pole and 3-way operation.
- Constant memory returns lights to previous level after a power failure.
- White LED glows when dimmer is OFF for easy location in the dark.
- Rating: Incandescent, Halogen & ELV: 700W, MLV: 500VA, LED/CFL: 450W (not compatible with 0-10V LED drivers), EFL: 5.5A (Use RH4FBL3PW for 0-10V)
- SSL 7A Compliant
- Tru-Universal requires Neutral.
- High quality fit and finish that uses high quality, long-life components
- Allows for higher Wattage Ratings (700W) and features large 15A triacs
- Features a special high conductivity black anodized aluminum straps for the most efficient heat dissipation.
- Screw pressure plate back wire allows easier installation and fit into the wall box
- Eliminates the need to derate LED bulbs when in multi-gang situations