Pass & Seymour - 5262-W - 15Amp 125V Hard Use Spec Grade Duplex Receptacle - Back & Side Wire, White
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• RoHS Compliant
• Corrosion-resistant, plated and tabbed steel strap locked in to face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
• .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
• Easily accessed break-off, line-contact connecting tab for fast, easy split-circuit wiring.
• Impact-resistant nylon face.
• 8 hole internal screw-pressure-plate back wire terminals accept #10 - #14 AWG solid or stranded copper or copper-clad conductors.
• Terminal compartments isolated from each other for positive conductor containment.
• Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
• Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
|Special Features||Back, Side Wire|
|Certifications||UL Listed, CSA Standard, Federal Spec|
|Application(how its used)||Designed for the commercial market, residential and industrial application, capable of withstanding heavy use.|