Pass & Seymour - PS60-SS - 60Amp 600V Non-Fusible Safety Switch
Non-Fusible Safety Switch, 60 Amps, 600 VAC.
The first non-metallic NEMA 4X Non-Fusible Safety Switch line UL Listed as “Suitable as Motor Disconnect” — per NEC® Article 430.109(A)(6). P&S Non-Fusible Safety Switches feature extra-tough components, including an impact-resistant Valox® NEMA 4X enclosure. And an innovative design that delivers safe, sure operation under the worst conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Compact design fits in most I-beams to provide mounting versatility, easy access, and reduced possibility of impact damage.
• Nonconductive, watertight, corrosion-, heat-, and impact-resistant thermoplastic enclosure ensures NEMA 4X and 12 ratings. Withstands the harshest industrial environments.
• Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel captive screws speed installation, minimize risk of lost parts, and withstand abuse.
• Adjustable mounting feet can be moved to center of unit for instant strut- or pole-mounting without special brackets or harnesses.
• Durable, stainless steel coverretaining chain makes installation and maintenance more convenient.
• Heavy-duty, ergonomic switch handle meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout provisions and provides plenty of grip for sure, easy operation.
• Black/red color coding and high-visibility ON/OFF markings clearly indicate status from a distance and at any visual angle.
• Switch entry into the enclosure is offset to the side and sealed to provide enhanced water resistance.
• Bottom and top wiring access options. No unnecessary openings to compromise water resistance.
• Top mount auxiliary contact enables additional control functions or signal lights.
• Certified for IP69 applications.
|Application(how its used)||Designed for industrial applications|