Klein Tools - 11045 - 10-18 AWG Solid Wire Stripper/Cutter
This compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool is designed to cut 10 - 18 AWG solid wire. The precision-ground stripping holes cleanly cut wire and aid in easy removal of insulation. A narrow nose helps this tool fit easily into tight places.
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges 10-18 AWG solid wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Wire looping and bending holes
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire
- Shear-type cutting blades for clean cuts.
|Special Features||Black Oxide Finish|
|Width||0.27 in||Specification||Detailed Specifications|