Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY Fundamentals
- Course Length:
- 3 days
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- $1,600 per Student
- Est. Class Size:
- 5-10 Students
The Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY Fundamentals course is an entry-level course focusing on the multiple aspects of project configuration. Valuable hands-on lab exercises are provided which guide students through the building and modification of the HMI application.
- Who should attend:
- This course is designed for Operators, Application Designers, and System Managers.
- Are there any prerequisites?
- Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems. Previous controls and HMI/SCADA experience is an asset.
- What tasks will be taught in this class?
- Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create and configure a new Project including the Point Database of the project.
- Configure graphic screens.
- Create Events and Actions using the Basic Control Engine, including simple scripts using a BV compliant language.
- Create Database Logging tables.
- Create and modify Trend Charts and Alarm Viewers.
- Work with Linked Objects.
- Work with Smart Objects.
- Work with the various Animation capabilities of CIMPLICITY HMI.
- Use native and 3rd party ActiveX controls in CIMPLICITY HMI screens.
- Work with Screen Variables to build displays quickly and efficiently.
- Build an elegant navigation scheme using the Navigation Configuration tools.