The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation.
Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico wireless controls for light control and general switched loads.
• The Maestro Wireless solution provides dimming/ switching of multiple load types, occupancy/vacancy sensing, daylight harvesting, and high-end trim.
• Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
• Incorporates advanced features such as fade ON/fade OFF, high-end trim, and rapid full-ON.
• Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement.
• Two-wire dimmers and switches available for retrofit applications.
• Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.